The ITIL® course offers candidates the ability to achieve the ITIL certification upon passing the ITIL® Managing across the Lifecycle exam. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
This certification completes the ITIL® Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Service Lifecycle.
The target group of the ITIL Qualification:
- Chief information officers
- Senior IT managers
- IT managers
- IT professionals
- IT operations practitioners
- IT development practitioners
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
Key Learning Objectives
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability.
WHY CHOOSE PROLAB Technologies?
There are various features to think about like our dedication to meet deadline, Low risk delivery model, High technology expertise ,World class team of highly experienced Lead Assessors and Consultants , know-how, ethnicity Compatibility, Modernized Processes, Reporting facilitate you to create prolonging returns for your business through consulting approach.