The demand for skilled data analysis practitioners in industry, academia, and government is rapidly growing. The Data Analysis / Science program prepares you with the necessary knowledge base and useful skills to tackle real-world data analysis challenges. The program covers concepts such as probability, inference, regression, and machine learning and helps you develop an essential skill set that includes R programming, data wrangling with dplyr, data visualization with ggplot2, file organization with Unix/Linux, version control with git and GitHub, and reproducible document preparation with RStudio.
The target group of the data analysis qualification:
- IT managers
- IT professionals
- IT operations practitioners
- IT development practitioners
- Software Developers
Key Learning Objectives
- Fundamental R programming skills
- Statistical concepts such as probability, inference, and modeling and how to apply them in practice
- Gain experience with the tidyverse, including data visualization with ggplot2 and data wrangling with dplyr
- Become familiar with essential tools for practicing data scientists such as Unix/Linux, git and GitHub, and RStudio
- Implement machine learning algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental data science concepts through motivating real-world case studies
WHY CHOOSE PROLAB Technologies?
There are various features to think about like our dedication to meet deadline, Low risk delivery model, High technology expertise ,World class team of highly experienced Lead Assessors and Consultants , know-how, ethnicity Compatibility, Modernized Processes, Reporting facilitate you to create prolonging returns for your business through consulting approach.