Introduction to CMMI for Development & Services
This three-day course introduces managers and practitioners, appraisal team members, and process improvement teams to CMMI fundamental concepts. The CMMI for Development (CMMI-DEV) and CMMI for services (CMMI-SVC) model is a tool that helps organizations to improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products and services. The course is composed of lectures and class exercises with ample opportunity for participant questions and discussions. After attending the course, participants will be able to describe the components of the CMMI-DEV and CMMI -SVC model and their relationships, discuss the process areas in the CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC model, and locate relevant information in the model.
Successful completion of this course will enable participants to
- Describe the components of the CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC model and their relationships
- Discuss the process areas
- Describe the model content
Engineering Process Group Members
- Software and Systems Quality Assurance Staff
- Software Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Sponsors for the Software Process Improvement Projects.
- Anyone interested in the CMMI model
- Professionals who shall be participating in CMMI Appraisals
- Product Developers and Process Implementers
- Model-based process improvement
- Overview of CMMI components
- Process areas of CMMI-DEV & CMMI-SVC
- Structure for the continuous and staged representation
WHY CHOOSE PROLAB Technologies?
There are various features to think about like our dedication to meet deadline, Low risk delivery model, High technology expertise ,World class team of highly experienced Lead Assessors and Consultants , know-how, ethnicity Compatibility, Modernized Processes, Reporting facilitate you to create prolonging returns for your business through consulting approach.